- Get Measured
At William & Lauren, we are passionate about the fit of your clothing. We don’t mass produce clothes in pre-set sizes. Every garment we produce is specifically tailored to your measurements. Every suit begins as chalked fabric before being hand cut. That’s why our custom-fit experience begins and ends with your measurements.
HOW IT WORKS
After creating an account and giving us some basic height and weight information, begin our simple video, which will walk you step-by-step through the measurement process. Here are a few tips to ensure your measuring success:
- You’ll need a tape measurer. If you don't have one, we can send you one! See below.
- Start out by wearing a form-fitting shirt and your best-fitting pants.
- For accuracy, you’ll want a helping hand for taking the measurements.
- We measure in centimeters because its easier, and likely it will be for you, too.
- For some, it’s a good idea to play the video through once to get an understanding of the process.
- Relax. We developed the video and verbal instructions to be easy to follow. You’ll do great! Also, check out out our alteration policy for a little more peace of mind.
We maintain your measurements in your account to allow for quick orders after the initial measuring. If you need to make changes, you can update your previous measurements anytime by clicking the “My Measurements” tab at the top right of the page.
If you don’t have a measuring tape, let us send you one! With the $5 purchase of a William & Lauren measuring tape, get $5 off your next order.