Customer Care Specialist
William and Lauren was birthed as a company that crafts made-to-measure, custom clothing that captures personality and unleashes confidence. While we sell clothes, William & Lauren exists as a vehicle to create confidence, opportunities and communities that empower people to lean into their own purpose.
We work to intentionally create space for people to feel safe, seen and celebrated for living whole-heartedly. What we call the W&L way is focused on how we treat each person we encounter and at the base that should be done with kindness and respect. Whether it’s a piece of clothing being made to highlight that individual and their personality or encouraging staff to be learners not knowers, we believe in helping people achieve a better version of themselves.
We always will do our best to take exceptional care of the people in our care. Our team is growing and we need help to deliver our mission, interested in joining us? Keep reading to learn more about the responsibilities we’re currently looking to fill.
Position Mission Statement: Deliver first in class service and develop relationships that results raving fans of William & Lauren
Pay: $14-18/hour . Part and Full time positions available.APPLY TODAY
- Be responsible for communicating with our clients via phone, email and in person regarding orders and experiences
- Assist with order entry and order management to ensure on time and accurate customer delivery
- Prepare customer orders to ensure accurate entry and deliver that meets brand expectations of William & Lauren
- Assist with as needed sales and service of clients at OKC show room and events
- Taking an active role in building and serving clientele
- Ensuring exceptional service in line with W&L brand that results in meaningful experiences and builds brand relationships
- Willing to maintain a professional appearance that reflects the brand image. Willingness to learn and work with clients on fashion and fit recommendations and help them put together looks. Previous experience not required in this area.
- Resolve and follow through on customer inquiries and service
- Other duties as needed
701 N Hudson, Suite 100
OKC, OK 73102
- @ 2017 SOUTH FOREST SCHOOL WEBSITE
- DESIGN BY PAGEFLY
- HIGH VISIBILITY VERSION